Investment Program Manager
友誠國際移民顧問有限公司立足於香港，擁有超過12年移民行業經驗，分別在香港、深圳、青島、台灣、新加坡、加拿大、澳洲、新西蘭等地設有分公司或服務處。我們熟悉各國移民法規與申請程序，為客戶提供專業的簽證、升學、移民、以及海外置業顧問服務。友誠國際秉承“友聚四海、誠信為本”的服務宗旨，多年來為數千家庭成功實現移民夢想。 Know more
· Working with investment project providers such as property developers, private funds managers, hotel, rest homes project manager for marketing activities and project financing.
· Conduct research on emerging property markets and to acquire market investment opportunities; gather information and provide analysis on international property projects and select the right project for the company.
· Research on foreign property market information and data. Responsible for property investments, including but not limited to project negotiation, due diligence, designing transaction structure, financial modelling, drafting related documents, etc.
· Ensuring that the relevant promotional documents and other contractual documents are effectively collected, drafted, reviewed, interpreted, and vetted.
· Coaching and managing marketing staff, immigration consultants and associates to ensure teamwork effectiveness and performance standards.
· Providing proactive foreign investment advice and assistance to potential and current clients.
· Take responsibility of the production of internal and external investment material and portfolio reporting.
· Bachelor degree or above. Over 3 years of project experience in financial investment products, overseas immigration programs, or overseas high value real estate development projects.
· Candidates who have experience in and are familiar with USA, Australia, UK, Japan, European, Southeast Asia and/or mainland property markets are preferred.
· Familiar with US EB-5 investment project structure is a must.
· Good communication and negotiation skills especially with external parties.
· Mandarin speakers are highly preferred.
· Highly motivated and well organized, able to work independently and proactively in handling large scale and prestigious property development projects.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.