Assistant/ Project Manager - Few posts (1-year renewable contract, 5-day) - Ref. 1774
We are a professional, dynamic and aggressive consultancy providing a wide range of recruitment related solutions to our clients around the world. We have a successful proven track record for searc...Know more
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines;
- 5 years or above experience in software development projects;
- Experience in handling medical/ hospital projects is a plus;
- Oversea the end-to-end projects including managing stakeholder's requirements and expectations, gathering business requirements, preparing proposals and tenders etc;
- Holder of PMP/ Prince 2/ Agile is a plus;
- Occasional travel to Mainland China;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager.
- Monthly salary: Basic HK$35K - 45K (depends on candidate's experience) + discretionary bonus;
- 5-day work;
- Working location: HK Science Park, Shatin;
- Good fringe benefits will be provided.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.