HK Police Force - Social Media Executive (1 year contract)
Morgan Half International (Hong Kong) Limited is an award-winning recruitment firm specialized in permanent and contract positions. We have specialised recruitment team for different industries. At...Know more
1. To assist in determining contents to be used on social media platforms of the Force, taking into consideration the current public sentiment.
2. To assist in writing textual contents for posts to be put on JPC social media platforms, taking into account the collaboration of JPC Section staff.
3. To assist in drafting timely responses for enquiries, rebuttal of issues and rumors on JPC social media platforms, with a view to upholding positive and professional image of the Force.
4. To design graphical contents with a view to better packaging posts to be put on JPC social media platforms for utilizing their attractiveness.
5. To conduct researches on local and overseas practices in respect of the use of social media and any project areas as directed.
6. To provide technical support to the social media platforms adopted by the JPC, including but not limited to uploading materials onto those platforms.
7. To assist in publicity activities related to Force social media platforms.
8. To perform any other duties as directed by senior officers.
9. To monitor and analyse the public sentiments on social media platforms.
i. have a Hong Kong Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent with disciplines related to Creative Media, Graphics Design, Marketing, Public Relations or Journalism preferred;
ii. have at least three years of full time post-qualification work experience in public relations, community engagement, corporate communication or social media marketing in a sizable organization, with the use of mobile applications, digital platforms and/or social media platforms;
iii. have attained Level 3 or above in Chinese Language and English Language in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSEE) or the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE), or equivalent;
iv. be proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English;
v. excellent knowledge in creating and designing social media post content and public engagement campaign for platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, website and other prevailing social media/online platforms;
vi. be proficient in software applications including Graphic Design, Video Editing Software and other IT skills such as Photoshop, Illustrator, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint; and
vii. have good presentational and interpersonal skills.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.