Junior Graphic Designer
- Responsible for developing marketing and promotion materials including (but not limited to): brochure, catalogue, POP, manual, packaging, print ad, store display, web ads, social media graphics and exhibition design
- Manage and organize assets and digital workspaces
- Supporting the Art Director throughout the execution of campaigns and project
- Understand the goal, audience, and message of a campaign when executing projects
- Help execute day-to-day design requests such as photo edits/resizes and iconography
- Proactively finding references and generating fresh design ideas
- Co-ordinate output works with printers and vendor to control production quality
- Any ad-hoc project assign
- Diploma or Degree Holder in Graphic Design / Visual Communication
- At least 1 - 3 years of working experience in Graphic Design
- Be a good team player
- Independent, willing to learn, self-initiative and responsible
- Able to work overtime and under pressure.
- Good command in spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and strong knowledge in print production
- Portfolio demonstrating an understanding of design in terms of typography, photography, illustration and colour
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Illustration skills a plus
- Forward Thinking, Creative individual with an eye for design
We offer a 5-day work week, health Insurance and an attractive remuneration package with career development opportunities.
Interested parties please send your CV and portfolio with salary history and expected salary through APPLY NOW or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.