- Billing and Clerk duties
- Responsible for daily invoicing functions;
- Handle account payable and account receivable;
- Provide clerical support such as data entry, reporting and filing;
- Handle journal entries and ensure timely month end closing;
- Form 5 or above
- Knowledge of accountancy will be an advantage
- Strong PC skills with good command of MS- Word, MS-Excel
- Good command of spoken Cantonese and Mandarin is a must, proficient in English
- Knowledge on China invoicing will be an advantage
- Willing to learn and work with foreign managers
- Cheerful, responsible, hard-working, Good working attitude, independent, self-motivated, stable
- Immediately available is preferred
Attractive remuneration package and discretionary bonus will be offered to the right candidate.
Please apply in full resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) with your employment history, present and expected salary.
All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.