Management Associate Intern
Capital Match (www.capital-match.com.hk) is the largest marketplace invoice financing platform in Southeast Asia. We are an innovative Fintech business with a range of financial solutions to SMEs a...Know more
- Developing processes for smooth operations
- Supervising credit team in risk assessment and legal documentation
- Setting up partnerships with banks and corporate
- Coordinating the recruitment of new hires
- A top performer in his/her academic class with exceptional experiences across corporate internships, extracurricular activities and/or own ventures; international experience or education would be a strong plus
- A self-starter who has the ability to use his/her own initiative and work with high level of independence with limited guidance delivering projects through completion
- A creative person and a great problem solver
- Strong motivation and ability to manage multiple projects within strict deadlines
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.