Computer Technician / IT Technician
- General PC support and trouble shooting, software and hardware installation, relocation, configuration, migration and maintenance;
- Perform regular checking of workstations in computer labs;
- Perform audio/visual equipment installation and maintenance;
- Participate in setup and maintenance of infrastructure, networks and systems;
- Provide technical support and services to end users;
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Diploma or above in IT or related discipline;
- Good knowledge in PC support and strong problem-solving skill;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently;
- Experience in IT field is an advantage;
- Immediate availability is preferred.
Salary will be commensurate with qualification and experience.
Please send your CV (information of current and expected salaries should be included) to the Hong Kong Shue Yan University Computer Services Centre at email@example.com on or before 22nd June 2019
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.