EF的全稱為“Education First”，屬於私人企業，於1965年由Bertil Hult及其家族成員在瑞典創立，備50多年環球教學經驗。EF於全球52個國家設有580間學校及辦事處， 並聘用專業外籍老師及員工逾46,500名，服務及學生覆蓋116國家，是全球最大的私人英文教育機構。我們的使命是「從教育中開啟世界之門」，50多年來致力透過語言培訓去打破語言、文化和地域上的障礙...Know more
· Work closely with designers and marketers indriving business goals
· Maintaining and improving existing works
· Diploma or above in Computer Science or relateddisciplines
· 1-2 years of experience in responsive webdevelopment preferred (fresh graduate will also be considered)
· Experience in automating tools (e.g. Gulp),templating tools (e.g. Nunjucks), CSS preprocessors (e.g. SCSS), or versioncontrol system (e.g. GIT) is a plus
· Experience in cross-browser compatibilitytesting
· Knowledge of Social Media API, or the siteanalytics and tracking is a plus
· Basic knowledge of SEO principles and strategies
· Team player with strong analytical,problem-solving, and communication skills
To apply for this position, please senda detailed resume in Word Format with expected salary and availability firstname.lastname@example.org
All information received will be keptin strict confidence and for employment-related purposes only.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.