Junior Relationship Manager - Japanese speaking (Overseas bank, 1 year contract) - Ref. 1787
We are a professional, dynamic and aggressive consultancy providing a wide range of recruitment related solutions to our clients around the world. We have a successful proven track record for searc...Know more
- 1-2 years experience in corporate banking/ finance is preferred;
- Fresh graduates are also welcome;
- Main job duty is to handle Japanese corporate clients;
- Able to achieve sales target;
- Good communication skills, aggressive and able to build up good relationship with new clients;
- Native in Japanese speaking is a must;
- Work visa can be arranged for right candidate.
- Monthly salary: Attractive salary will be offered to right candidate + discretionary bonus;
- 5-day work;
- Working location: ICC in Kowloon;
- Company background: A well-known overseas bank;
- Good fringe benefits will be provided to the right candidate.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.