Desk Side Support Engineer
- To provide onsite PC/Notebook installation and support on Windows OS and applications.
- To provide desk side to end users and resolve technical issues.
- To troubleshoot the hardware and software in PCs, and notebooks.
- To interface directly with customer for the coordination of IT services.
- To liaise with internal departments, vendors, partners on resolving fault.
- Diploma or higher level in IT related qualifications.
- Having meeting tool support experience such as Teams, Webex, Cisco IP Phone conference is an advantage.
- 2 years+ practical experience in technical support on WINDOWS/MAC platform
- Familiar with Windows 10 applications
- Prefer have VIP support experience
- Prefer good soft skill and good communication in English.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a small business environment
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.