Corp. Pricing Analyst – Semiconductor - Ref. 348
We are a professional, dynamic and aggressive consultancy providing a wide range of recruitment related solutions to our clients around the world. We have a successful proven track record for searc...Know more
One of our clients (MNC) is now looking for a high calibre candidate to fill the following position:
- Degree in Electronics Engineering or related disciplines;
- At least 8 years related experience is required;
- Experience in contract pricing negotiation with pricing teams and sales;
- Experience in telecom and automotive is an advantage;
- Develops, evaluates and implements pricing strategies and models based upon current business and competitive market dynamics.
- Conducts research and performs competitive pricing analysis;
- Monitors ongoing competitive environment to ensure practices do not adversely impact company reputation or customer satisfaction;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Monthly salary: HK$ 50-53K+ discretionary bonus;
- 5-day work;
- Industry: Electronic components/ power solution
- Working location: Shatin;
- Good fringe benefits e.g. dental, medical with direct family members, bank holiday, etc.
Interested parties please send to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your updated resume with expected salary in "MS WORD" format.
Please quote the Job Ref. No. and Applied Post on the subject of your application.
Company website: www.kek.com.hk
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.