Assistant Project Officer (Corporate Communication)
The Hong Kong Girl Guides Association
The Hong Kong Girl Guides Association aims to develop the fullest potential of girls and young women as responsible citizens of the world. Know more
- Handling the production of corporate collaterals such as annual / interim reports, corporate brochure and newsletter
- Monitoring daily news, media coverage in different social media channels relevant to the Association
- Preparing both internal and external correspondences, emails and formal documents independently
- Assisting in improving the corporate website
- Following up the corporate activities organized by the Headquarters
- Managing media enquires relating to the Association and publicity events
- Enhancing relationship with existing media contacts
- Irregular working hours in weekends and public holidays if necessary
- Degree holder in Communications, Journalism or related disciplines
- With relevant experience is preferred
- possessing good negotiation and organizational skills
- Proficient in English and Chinese
- Creative, self-motivated, independent and outgoing
Please send résumé with date available and expected salary to email@example.com .
Prospective employees are required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed on completion of the recruitment exercise.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.