Programme Officer (Tin Shui Wai)
- Assist the Centre-in-charge in planning activities and administration duties.
- Handle venue set-up and preparation.
- Answer course enquiries, prepare handouts, book venues and so on.
- Assist in recruiting participants and activity enrollment.
- Keep records and maintain the filing system in good order.
- Handle ad hoc assignments if necessary.
- 5-day work per week with roster work from Monday to Sunday.
- Outdoor work and irregular working hours required.
- Centre location: Tin Shui Wai
- Degree Holder.
- 5 passes in HKCEE including Chinese Language, English Language and Mathematics or HKDSE with Level 3 in Chinese Language, English Language and Mathematics.
- 1 year’s work experience is preferred.
- Pleasant, able to communicate with all levels, work independently and under pressure.
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Chinese & Putonghua.
- Proficient in MS Office applications & Chinese word processing.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please send resume with date available and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Prospective employees are required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed on completion of the recruitment exercise.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.