Oriental Partners Limited is a leading food importer, distributor and food processing company established in 2001. Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have branch offices in Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijin...Know more
- Provide sales administrative supports to maintain routine departmental operations
- Respond to customers and prospective customers in an efficient and professional manner
- Maintain existing business relationship and explore new business opportunities
- Work closely within Sales administration team and all Sales Team Managers
- Assist in ad-hoc projects
- Diploma or Form 6 standard or above
- Around 2 years solid experience in sales coordination or order follow up in any items or products
- Outgoing, responsible, independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken & written English and Chinese
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Working location: Kwai Chung
- 13-month Salary
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Payable Sick Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Encourage continuing education and on-job training
- Open office working environment
- Offer promotion opportunities and long-term career path
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary to Human Resources Department via "firstname.lastname@example.org".
Personal data collected will be treated as strictest confidence and used for recruitment-related purpose only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 12 months.
For more company information, please visit our website at www.orientalpartners.com.hk
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.