市場助理 Marketing Assistant
- Provide administrative support for Marketing Department;
- Maintain and update customer database;
- Update company websites;
- Manage social media platforms, such as Facebook, Wechat, Weibo and other forums
- Coordinate email and digital marketing activities;
- Handle enquiries;
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and other assigned duties.
- From 6 or above with 1 - 2 years relevant experience (Degree graduates will also be considered);
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing;
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua is an advantage;
- Good communication and interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
- Promising career path in medical field
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Performance incentives
- Medical insurance and fringe benefits
- Study/ training allowance
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment relatedpurpose.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.