Secretary / Personal Assistant to CEO
- Direct reporting to CEO;
- Provide the all-round personal assistant services to CEO;
- Focus on the development of current clients initiatives to provide full & one-stop service;
- Take care of a portfolio of corporate clients to be assigned by the Company;
- Assist to CEO on analyzing HK and China financial IPO’s market growth and preparing the presentations, reports and other necessary corresponding documentations for client;
- Liaise with committee to plan and execute various types of Sales & Marketing events, in HK or in China;
- Establish effective working relationships with teammates in HK or in China;
- Build systematic training and marketing programs and systems from time to time;
- Involve in job training program in different aspects, such as sales and marketing skills, communication skills, leadership and coaching skills;
- Explore new clients to widen the company portfolio;
- Rotations to various functional areas during the program to familiarize the operation flow and servicing models, subject to the Company’s decision & opportunities.
- Bachelor Degree Holder or above in all discipline
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Energetic and outgoing
- Business mindset, self-motivated, confident and a team player will be
- 1 to 2 years’ working experience is an advantage and Fresh Graduate are welcomed;
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin is a must and native mandarin speaker is welcomed
- Willing to travel to mainland occasionally
We offer attractive package to successful candidates. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested parties please send your CV, existing salary, expected salary by clicking “APPLY JOB” for application.
** Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only**
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.