Temporary Administrative Assistant (3 months contract)
Major Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide daily administrative and clerical support to operation team
- Responsible for outdoor assignments such as mailing, document collection and delivery, cheques bank-in, etc
- Responsible for data entry and document processing
- Assist in conducting research activities
- Perform ad-hoc assignment as required
- HKCEE / HKDSE or above
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (include Putonghua)
- Strong in PC skills, including MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Self-motivated, well organized with detail-minded
- Previous experience with administrative duties in offices is preferred
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Fresh Graduates are also welcome
Interested parties may please forward your detailed resume stating availability, current and expected salaries to our Group Human Resources Department via email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.