管家部聯絡員 Housekeeping Coordinator
Emperor Hotels Group, a diversified hotel chain with a wide range of hospitality options under the management of Emperor Group. It is a brand of superb flexibility and sky-high ideals. Staying in E...Know more
- Record all incoming calls from guests, ensure all messages are delivered and followed up accordingly
- Handle Lost and Found items, record and store at a right place
- Cooperate with other department to ensure operation run smoothly
- Design Room Attendant work assignments and perform administrative duties if necessary
- Diploma or above in hospitality management or related disciplines
- Responsible, reliable, good communication skills and able to work under pressure
- Fluency in Cantonese, good in English and Putonghua
We offer attractive competitive salary and benefits package asStarting with 14 days annual leave
- Birthday leave
- Marriage leave
- Compassionate leave
- Duty meal
- Discretionary year-end bonus
- Medical insurance
- Group Life & Personal Accident insurance
- Education subsidies
Interested parties please apply with your application letter, resume, current and expected salary, and availability via clicking the Apply Now button or post to Human Resources Manager, Emperor Hotel (HK) Ltd, at 46-48 Morrison Hill Rd, Morrison Hill, Hong Kong.
We are an equal opportunity employer & welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence & be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the Emperor Hotels Group. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We retain the unsuccessful applications for a maximum period of six months.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.