- Provide Clerical support
- Coordinate with all related internal and external parties
- Assist in any ad hoc task as assigned
- F.5 or DSE graduates (5 HKCEE/HKDSE subjects including English Language)
- 2 years' clerical experience
- Data entry work is required
- Proactive, well-organized and able to work independently
- Fresh Graduates are also welcomed!
- Immediate available is preferable.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
- 5 work days
- Public holiday
- 10 Days Annual leave (will entitle 1 day more after 1 year service and increase progressively to a maximum of 14 days)
- Discretionary bonus
- Medical & Dental allowance
- Excellent career promotion prospect
Interested parties please send your full resume withdate of availability, present and expected salaries by clicking "Apply Now"
To protect the privacy of personal data, all applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We may also consider their application for other or future vacancies. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum period of 6 months.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.