Senior Customer Officer (Tier 2 Hotline – Service Recovery)
HKT Services Limited HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider and leading operator in fixed-line, broadband and mobile communication services. It meets the needs ...Know more
- To provide expert knowledge support to Customer Officers and handle complex customer service enquiries;
- To resolve customer enquiries on the first contact through high level analytical problem solving, decision-making and judgment, and effective communication;
- To provide support to Customer Officers, handle escalations promptly and ensuring that the staff member develops skills to handle such situations in future;
- To Provide the backend support to smooth the operation;
- To handle escalation cases from Retail and referral cases from head office;
- To resolve case issue proactively and provide timely resolution to ensure minimal impact to the operation;
- To actively participating in continuous improvement programs entailing changes to processes and functions;
- To deliver a satisfactory hotline service through telephone and contribute to achievement of various prescribed service targets;
- To carry out any ad hoc duties as requested.
- HKDSE/ HKCEE or above;
- A minimum of one year experience in contact centre operation;
- Demonstrated technical job and business knowledge;
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision making skills;
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing in Cantonese, English and Mandarin;
- Intermediate to advanced skills of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
- Ability to build and maintain productive working relationships at all levels;
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and resiliency in the face of changing work requirement;
- Working Location: Tuen Mun.
We offer attractive & competitive salary and benefits, an exciting work environment and excellent career development opportunities. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume (please put our ref no. on the application subject), statingyour present and expected salary to Human Resources Department to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW, please visit our website: www.pccw.com.
HKT is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.