Senior/Customer Service Officer (Govt. Dept./5 days work week)
Incorporated in 1990 as a pioneer in the local outsourcing business, Epro Telecom is one of the largest contact centres in the market. We provide complete solutions on multi-media contact centre ra...Know more
- To answer enquiries and complains from client departments and general public in the service centre of Government Department;
- To refer service requests to relevant units for follow-up action;
- To maintain surveillance and handle information of remote imaging and monitoring system;
- To keep the contact lists up-to-dated; and
- To carry out other duties as directed
- Completion of Form 5, or equivalent;
- At least 2-3 years working experience in customer service / hotline centre; (Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Supervisor)
- Experience in 1823 hotline is an advantage
- Good telephone manner, customer service and communication skills;
- Fluent in spoken English and Chinese, and written English and Chinese;
- Be able to use general computer software, including Microsoft Office Applications and Chinese / English word processing
- Shift duty is required
- Immediate available is highly preferable
- Candidates with better experience may be considered as more senior position
- 5 Days per week
- Work location: Kowloon Bay
Interested parties, please forward your full resume to Epro Telecom Services Limited by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be kept confidential and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All data will be destroyed after completed the applications processing.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.