Yize Catering Hong Kong Limited
Established in Hong Kong, Yize Catering is a fast-growing company focus on Japanese food and beverages, aiming to bring the most famous and delicious food from Japan to Hong Kong, such as Menya Ito...Know more
The ideal candidate will have experience leading a team and managing the daily operation of our dessert shop. They will be responsible for maintaining the standard of work from employees as well as onboarding and hiring new team members.
· Build a growing company's structure
· Help with brand strategy and brand development
· Provide leadership and direction to a team of people
· Manage our dessert shop's daily operations
· Recruit and train new hires on business practices
· Drive development of employees
· Ensure that the quality of our food and the customer service are maintained
· Good command of both written and oral Japanese, business level
· Demonstrated ability to lead
· Strong skills in management and customer service
· Minimum of seven years of Japanese Food & Beverages experience
· Competitive salary up to $60,000/month, depending on experience and ability
· Five-day work week and flexible work hours
· Bank holiday and at least 12 days of annual leave
· Medical insurance and year-end bonus
· Good career prospect and advancement
For further information, please call Ms. Fung at 3521 1226, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.