Assistant Accountant (Management Reporting)
BIPO SERVICE LIMITED
BIPO is a leading one-stop human resources provider in Asia Pacific, focused on providing organisations with innovative ways to manage complex end-to-end HR processes. Through our cloud and mobile-...Know more
Our client is an ladies’ fashion multinational company. They are hiring for the Assistant Accountant to join the team. The main job duties include management reporting, assist in month-end closing, variance analysis and other daily accounting operations.
- Maintain A/R and A/P
- Journal postings
- Issuing Invoice and generate reports
- Scan and file invoice documents into the Accounting system
- Assist in daily accounting operation
- Assist in Month-End Closing and Year-End Audit
- To be able to meet strict deadlines
- Fluent in English is a must •
- LCCI / Diploma or above in Accounting •
- 1 - 3 experiences in accounting is preferred. Candidate with less experience could also be considered as Accounts Clerk
- Initiative, independent, good interpersonal & organizing skills
- Willing to learn, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and ERP system is required, experience Navision is an advantage
- Immediate available is an advantage
Interested parties please apply by sending your resume including date of availability, present and expected salary to email@example.com. You could also contact Ms. Flora Fu, our Consultant at +852 3643 1600 for confidential talk. Information collected is for recruitment purpose only.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.