Programmer (.NET / Java)
- Analyze and modify existing software solutions, involving programming design, implement, testing, and roll out
- Prepare written user guides, engineering documents and contents
- Testing of developed solutions involving traffic testing, debug and troubleshoot
- Professional time management ensuring project deliverables are complete on time and up to industrial standards
- Degree holder in an IT discipline or equivalent
- A team orientated individual, adaptive and get along well with colleagues
- Passionate towards computer science/engineering
- Eager to learn, develop new skill sets, and think and work independently
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.