- Work with teams on the development of web application and related platforms
- Present ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Produce detailed specifications and writing programmable codes
- Identify areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently develop and improve such modifications
- Work collaboratively with other developers, UX designers, business and system analysts
- A recognized degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline
- Expertise in current computer hardware and software
- Knowledge in jQuery, Bootstrap, React, Angular, PWA, Node.js, PHP
- Ability to use one or more development language (C++, PHP, HTML)
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills, self-motivated and able to work independently
- A team oriented individual, adaptive and get along well with colleagues
- Passionate towards computer science/engineering
- Eager to learn, develop new skill sets, and think and work independently
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.