Technical Support Engineer
- Dealing with customers and client relating to informational technology
- Skills in technical support
- Working with various software and hardware, web-based applications
- A recognized degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline
- Excellent active listening skills
- Expertise in the knowledge with UNIX system administration
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills, self-motivated and able to work independently
- A team oriented individual, adaptive and get along well with colleagues
- Passionate towards computer science/engineering
- Eager to learn, develop new skill sets, and think and work independently
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.