Supply Chain Executive
Pierre Fabre Group is one of the world’s leading derma-cosmetic laboratories with wide range of renowned brand names. Backed by a pharmaceutical laboratory, the key to our scientific excellence, we...Know more
Reporting to the Operations Director of the subsidiary, your responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for customers’ expectations regarding orders and deliveries in relation with Sales department and 3PL
- Provide accurate and comprehensive vision to Sales and 3PL about the workload to be treated and deliveries timelines
- Prepare the orders for pushed materials (twice a month)
- Manage returns orders from customers
- Monitor and control customer satisfaction level
- Responsible for consignment stores sell-out management (stock correction)
- University graduate preferably in Supply Chain Management, Business, Logistics or other related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of experience in order to cash process in Wholesale, Retail or FMCG industries
- Operational, process and customer oriented
- High accuracy and good numeric sense
- Strong communication skill, capability in handling multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (such as Excel, Word, Access)
- VBA skills and knowledge of Dynamics AX is an asset
- Cantonese and fluent English are mandatory; French is a plus
We offer 5-day work week and excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. For interested parties, please send email to email@example.com or by post to 10/F, Luk Kwok Centre, 72 Gloucester Road, WanChai, attention to Human Resources Department.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purpose only.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.