- Takeover and provide ongoing design, development and maintenance of LegalClarus (legalclarus.com), Hong Kong’s first legal needs matching P2P marketplace.
- Optimize the product performance and user experience contentiously that meet both technical and customers’ demands.
- Degree in Computer Science or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of two years of experience in web app development.
- Solid experience in front-end, back-end and database web development skills (including MySQL, Python, Java, Flask, SQLAlchemy, Swagger, Vue, Bluma, Webpack, Lodash, Moment, Babel, Docker Container and Elasticsearch).
- Able to provide insights and suggestions for ongoing improvement of LegalClarus.
- Passionate, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and in startup culture and meet tight deadline.
- Knowledge of SEO is preferred.
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese is essential.
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
Candidates who have strong profile and wish to work on this exciting opportunity dedicatedly and grow with the company can explore other means of remuneration with us. Interested parties please submit your applications by email to email@example.com
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.