- Ensure that work meets all applicable engineering, financial, planning, and operational standards.
- Develop Bill of Material and place orders for network equipment, rack, and hardware requirements.
- Define cable requirements, create cable running lists, and order all cables.
- Order all spares required based on sparing plan or directed by capacity management.
- Manage, input, and update central Network Inventory Database (i.e. ICON, Nautilus, CoFEE) to reflect new builds, adds, and decommissions.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, networking, computer, telecommunications or equivalent.
- 5 - 6 years related experience in telecommunications or equivalent
- Technical experience required.
Working hour: 9am – 6 pm
Contract period: one year renewable contract
Working location: Cyberport
If you are interested，please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp by 6213 5834, thanks!!!!
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified) 🙇🏻
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.