Customer Service Executive
- Deliver good customer service to meet Company’s service standard
- Receive incoming calls and follow up enquires from Clinics/ Hospital
- Responsible for sample pickup arrangement, sample registration, reports issuance, billings and daily operational and supporting work
- Update inventory records and issue inventory reports
- Perform document entry, updates, filing regularly
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- Higher diploma or above in business or any related disciplines
- Minimum 2 year working experience, medical clinic experience is highly preferred
- Good PC skills, including MS Office, Chinese typing and English typing
- Good interpersonal & communication skills with external & internal parties
- Responsible, detail-minded, self-motivated, pleasant and good team player
- Ability to perform multi-tasks and work under pressure
- Willing to perform overtime work if necessary
- Shift duty on weekday (8:30am-5:30pm; 10:30am-7:30pm)
- Alternative Shift on Saturday (9:00am-4:00pm)
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
If you would like to discover this opportunity, you can email your updated CV at career2 '@' stapacific.com or APPLY now!
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.