Junior Accounting Clerk
L&L Consultancy Services LimitedAccounting Clerk (Junior)Sheung WanSalary: $10-13k
- Responsible for general accounting aspects including full set of accounts, month-end closing, monthly account balance reconciliation, annual audit and general banking matters under supervision of practising accountant;
- Coordinate and issue bills and invoices;
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records;
- Responsible for office administration and human resources affairs; and
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma in Business Administration/Accounting or LCCI Level 2 or equivalent;
- Preferably with at least two years of solid and relevant accounting experience (in legal field is an advantage);
- Meticulous, responsible, self-motivated and willing to learn;
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access, Chinese Word Processing and accounting software. Experience in using LIBRA is an advantage;
- Immediate availability is highly preferred; and
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.
Please submit your *full resume with application letter and expected salary to Mr. Li, 17/F,Hing Yip Commercial Centre,272-284 Des Voeux Road, Central, Hong Kong or by email.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.