Online Tutors for HKDSE (Part Time)
- Provide small group lessons to secondary school students (F.1 – F.6) in a certain subject;
- Engage student participation and lead student discussion;
- Track student’s learning progress and give appropriate support to ensure improvement in the subject area.
- Bachelor Degree holder;
- Candidates with DSE level 5* or above in relevant subject will be considered;
- Passionate in teaching, patient, responsible and excellent communication skills;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Benefits & Others
- All teaching materials are provided. Do not need to spend your spare time to design class materials and assignments for students;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work from home;
- Excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidates.
Application details: Interested parties please send us full resume (incl. results of HKDSE in relevant subjects) with the information below to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Contact telephone number 2. Subjects you can tutor3. Availability
Please specify the job position you are applying in the email subject, e.g. "Part-time English, Physic Tutor".
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.