Guest Relations Officer – Executive Club (賓客關係主任– 行政樓層)
Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East
Explore the contemporary Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East. The spectacular Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East is an international hotel located atop Tseung Kwan O MTR Station and PopCorn Shoppi...Know more
- Responsible to check in, check out and room change procedures and ensures all data are entered completely into the hotel systems in accordance with reservation.
- Registers and rooms all arrivals according to established procedures.
- Ensures guest services specified by superiors and guests requests are promptly and courteously met.
- 1 year experience in guest / customer service, or an equivalent working experience.
- High School or Vocational Certificate in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Able to speak, read and write English and Putonghua.
- Proficient in the use of Front Office OPERA System and F&B operation experience is an advantage.
In return, we’ll give you a generous financial and benefits package including healthcare support, Mandatory provident fund scheme, dining privileges, hotel discount worldwide and the chance to work with a great team of people.
To find out more about us and to apply for this or any other jobs with IHG please whatsapp us at Tel: 6113 7822 or visit www.ihgjobs.hk.
如閣下想獲知更多及職位申請，請whatsapp 6113 7822 或登錄www.ihgjobs.hk與我們聯絡。
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.