Art Ambassador 藝術大使 (Long-term Part-time)
ManpowerGroup Greater China Limited started its business in Hong Kong and Taiwan in 1997. Since that time, it has accelerated its market expansion and now provides services to its clients in over 1...Know more
Period : Sep 2022 to Jan 2023
Working hours：Monday (13:45 -20:00); Tuesday-Sunday, Public Holidays (9:45-20:00)
Salary：$65+$10+$10/hour ($10/hr for no late, no absence & no complaint; $10/hr for reporting duties assigned)
Location：North Point, Oil Street
- assisting in the daily operation and preparation in exhibition such as supporting in artwork set-up and dismantling, sourcing tools and materials, and
- assisting the delivery of booklet or other leaflets;
- taking a role of an ambassador for the exhibition;
- handling general enquiries from exhibition visitors;
- taking documentation during the activities;
- keeping track on the stock of the exhibition;
- performing other related duties assigned by organizers.
Job Requirements: (Must fulfill all requirements, otherwise, it will not be considered.)
- Graduated or students of bachelor’s degree in Visual Arts, Fine Arts, Cultural Management or related subjects;
- Interested to assist in prompting contemporary art;
- Familiar with operation of digital devices, computers, tablets etc.;
- Mature, able to work independently;
- Pleasant, outgoing and with good communication skills and willing to work with others;
- With experience of working as docent/ helper/ ambassador in museums, or art fairs, or community art projects;
- Fluent Cantonese, English (Grade 4 or above in HKDSE or equivalent) and Mandarin
Please email your resume and Public exam cert to email@example.com
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.