Great China Marketing/Business Development Manager
Reporting to the director your main responsibilities will be to:
• Plan and execute marketing activities and programs for company logistic/cold chain business to achieve sales target
• Work closely with the team in brand building for existing & new product to ensure well execution of annual marketing plan
• Conduct market research in mainland, analyze market trend & competitor activities for management review and strategies development
• Assist in total mainland market expenditure & budget monitoring
• Lead HK marketing team
• Degree holder in any discipline
• At least 3 years experience in brand marketing, familiar with mainland market and online tools is a plus
• Good at communication, presentation & project management with strong business & numerical sense
• Analytical, outgoing, enthusiastic & passionate
• Willing to work under pressure & face new challenges
• Good command of both written & spoken English & Chinese
• Willing travel between HK and mainland
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.