Kerry Logistics Network is an Asia-based, global 3PL with a highly diversified business portfolio and the strongest coverage in Asia. We offer a broad range of supply chain solutions from integrate...Know more
- To achieve sales targets
- Maintain good relationship with existing customers for exploring more business opportunity
- Initiate new sales strategy and develop new business opportunities and channels with potential customers
- Process sales orders and related documentation and liaise with other departments to ensure timely deliveries to customers
- Support daily operation management
- Plan & execute agreed marketing and sales plan to cope with company direction and targets
- Provide sales forecasts by market information and customers requirement
- Work with various internal parties to provide and maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Diploma or above, with 2 years or above relevant experience in food service especially in chilled and frozen meat distribution
- Solid experience in food service sales channels including Hotels, Restaurants, Clubs, institutional catering and others
- Self-driven, aggressive, sales-oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written & spoken English and Chinese,
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
If you have the energy and qualifications to add to our velocity, Please send your CV with your present and expected salary to the Group Director of Human Resources & Administration, Kerry Logistics By clicking "APPLY NOW" or by fax to +852 2614 8517.
(We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data will be kept in the strictest confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only. All applicants maybe considered for other suitable positions in the Kerry Group and its members. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed.)
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.