- Provide administrative and clerical support to all colleagues of the Centre so as to maintain an efficient office environment
- Responsible for documents; parcels or gifts delivery and distribution
- Assist in copying and filing
- Assist departments in moving office furniture and files
- Undertake such other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Administration Manager
- At least Form 5 or above, computer literate
- Positive, reliable, initiative, polite and sense of responsibility
- Willing to work shift hours if required
- Knowledge of Hong Kong/Kowloon/New Territories streets is an advantage
- Immediate avaliable is an advantage
Salary offered will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please apply with full C.V. to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Arts Centre, 8th floor, 2 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by email email@example.com or by fax 2519 2010 on or before 31 August 2018. Please quote our reference, expected salary, and indicate available date if offer appointment.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
We are an equal opportunities employer
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.