Managing a team of 8, the candidate will oversee the Finance and Accounting functions of HK and various Legal entities in Asia.
- Manage & develop the team by establishing goals and objectives, monitor and advise on the progress to develop them
- Perform both simple (e.g. book-keeping, bills settlement) and complex finance functions, including taxation financial due diligence, audit, management and regulatory reporting, M&A, banking license application, etc.
- Work closely with other teams and Regional Management
- Implement and enforce financial policies, procedures, tight controls and reporting system
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Solid background in the Retail industry is a must
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the commercial world working for MNCs
- Hands-on person with down-to-earth attitude
- Proven track record performing a broad range of financial functions
- Good understanding of HK accounting rules and regulations; and familiar with operations in finance, taxation and audit
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to collaborate with all departments in an organization
- Fluent English (written & spoken) is a must/ Spanish highly appreciated
We offer an attractive package commensurate with your qualifications and experience. Interested parties, please apply with full resume, present and expected salary, quoting the ref. no. to the Human Resources Department, Zara Asia Limited.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only. We will retain your application for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer it to other vacancies within the Group.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.