Multimedia Content Producer
Purpose of this position:
SCMP is looking for a Multimedia Content Producer to join a newly created branded creative team. This content creation role will be heavily involved in developing and producing SEO-optimised copy. We’re looking for a savvy storyteller who knows how to get the message across to a diverse audience and make branded content stand out.
Successful candidates will have experience writing, editing and proofreading, as well as producing online editorial content and engaging social media posts.
Job Responsibilities :
- Work with the branded content team to produce written copy that is on brief and on time
- Research and come up with strong story ideas for different projects
- Edit, rewrite and improve copy and conduct fact checking to ensure it is error-free
- Ensure written stories have the right angle for the intended audience
- Write optimal SEO headlines and captions
- Write and develop engaging social media content
- Ensure all stories have appropriate, relevant and eye-catching images
- Contribute to creative meetings and brainstorm sessions
- Have their finger on the pulse of branded content trends
- Minimum 5 years of experience in journalism
- Sound editorial judgement and extensive knowledge of news and current events, entertainment, culture and viral content
- Proactive attitude with top-notch English subbing skills
- Effective communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Well versed in SEO and familiar with all major social media platforms
- Organizational skills to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Previous experience as an editor preferred
- Must work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to improvise effortlessly in various types of situations
- Independent with strong problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Work well under pressure with an ability to meet deadlines
- Application should include a resume and three to five clips that you have written and edited
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.