Assistant Relationship Manager
Hang Seng's Commercial Banking business provides customized one-stop financial solutions to our corporate customers, from prime small and medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.For customersFBCSD conducting business locally or around the world, we offer a comprehensive range of services including corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services. As a reliable financial partner, we attend to the specific business needs of our customers and provide efficient tailor-made banking solutions through our relationship managers and dedicated specialists.We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Relationship Manager.Principal responsibilities:
- Build and manage a portfolio of SME customers to promote trade finance, loans and other banking products
- Achieve various individual sales / business targets to contribute the team performance
- Develop and maintain cordial customer relationship and provide quality customer services
- Prepare credit proposals and monitor account performance
- Conduct regular and effective credit reviews and visit customers' operational facilities to take proactive control measures to ensure credit qub9alityRequirements:
- University degree in banking, business management, finance and credit related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years' work experience and exposure in credit and relationship management, development of marketing plan and customer relationship management preferred
- Passes in Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examinations and HKSI Licensing Examinations
- Strong sales and customer orientation, with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.