Sales Executive / Sales Supervisor
Oriental Partners Limited is a leading food importer, distributor and food processing company established in 2001. Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have branch offices in Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijin...Know more
- To achieve sales target to ensure rapid growth of the division;
- To develop / explore new customer base and tap into potential of current client base;
- To manage and enhance listing, promotion and service to new accounts and existing clients;
- To take part in initiation and negotiations of the trading terms, marketing and promotional activities;
- Follow up sales orders and relevant reports;
- Handle customer enquiries and follow up sales orders as assigned;
- Participant in sales and marketing strategies;
- Build up the long term customers with maintain of good relationship and gaining repeat business wherever possible.
- Form 6 or above
- Minimum 2 years solid working experiences in food services, hotel catering, bakery, exhibition promotion working experience in any related industries
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, customer-oriented with good analytical mind, multi-tasking and enjoy exploring new business opportunities
- Venturesome, energetic, aggressive, self-motivated, and like to meet new people
- Immediately available or short notice period is highly preferred
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Sales Supervisor
- 13-month Salary
- Commission Scheme
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Payable Sick Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Encourage continuing education and on-job training
- Open office working environment
- Offer promotion opportunities and long-term career path
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary to HumanResources Department via "firstname.lastname@example.org".
Personal data collected will be treated as strictest confidence and used for recruitment-related purpose only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 12 months.
For more company information, please visit our website at www.orientalpartners.com.hk
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.