Shows Officer / Coordinator
Brink's Hong Kong Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Brink's Company in US, a global leader in security-related services for banks, retailers and a variety of other commercial and governme...Know more
- Handle full set of inbound and outbound cargo handling procedures and activities for shows related event
- Handle daily import and export documents
- Liaise with different internal departments for transportation arrangement within the organization
- Perform ad-hoc duties assigned by dept manager
- Some physical work is required
- HKCEE, HKDSE, Technical College(e.g..VTC) education level or above
- With some experience in logistic will be an advantage but not a must
- Proficiency in PC Skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Outgoing, independent, mature, self-motivated and good team player
- Fresh Graduates are welcome
- Working location : Airport Super Terminal 1
We offer attractive remuneration package fringe benefits including Banking Holiday, Annual Leaves, Discretionary Bonus, Additional Pension Contribution from Company, Medical Insurance. If you have the desire to join us, please send us your resume immediately with your present and expected salary via email firstname.lastname@example.org marking Application for Airport Operations Officer / Coordinator.
(The information provided will be used for employment related purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.)
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.