Customer Services Officer
Toppan Merrill Limited Toppan Merrill, a leader in financial printing and communications solutions, is part of the Toppan Printing Co., Ltd., the world's leading printing group, headquartered in ...Know more
Are you energetic and passionate? Do you love challenges and learning new things?Are you looking for a career with development opportunities? If your answer is YES, this is the job for you!
- Manage publication projects effectively with other teams, for example, liaising and interacting with the typesetting and translation teams
- Take ownership of customer’s issues and provide professional solutions
- Manage customer’s interactions, project’s progress, customer’s account and any in-house document
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Take up ad-hoc duties when required
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 1 year working experience
- Strong client-facing and communications skill across English and Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Great interpersonal skills, good teamwork
- Detail-minded, able to work under pressure
- Shift duty is required, with overtime pay and shift allowance
Interested parties please apply with your current and expected salary to email@example.com . All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.