Guest Relations Officer (Non overnight shift)
Emperor Hotels Group, a diversified hotel chain with a wide range of hospitality options under the management of Emperor Group. It is a brand of superb flexibility and sky-high ideals. Staying in E...Know more
- Achieve high level of guests satisfaction with courteous and friendly manner
- Handle guests requests, enquiries and complaints
- Communicate with other departments in order to ensure the fluency of the service
- Greet and provide excellent customer services to guests
- Confirm the room status in order to provide a good living environment to guests
- Provide a memorable experience to guests
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with VIPs and guests
- Diploma or above in Hospitality Management or relevant disciplines
- Solid experience in hotel/hospitality industry is an asset
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese, ability to speak other languages are highly preferred
- Service-oriented, pleasant personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work on shifts (Non overnight shift)
We offer attractive competitive salary and benefits package as
- Starting with 14 days annual leave
- Birthday leave
- Marriage leave
- Compassionate leave
- Duty meal
- Discretionary year-end bonus
- Medical insurance
- Group Life & Personal Accident insurance
- Education subsidies
Interested parties please apply with your application letter, resume, current and expected salary, and availability via clicking the "Apply Now" button. For more information, please contact our Human Resources Department at 3610-0063.
We are an equal opportunity employer & welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence & be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the Emperor Hotels Group. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We retain the unsuccessful applications for a maximum period of six months.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.