Native English Tutor (Part/Full time)
- Cheerful and outgoing personality, able to interact well with 6-9 years old children in Quarry Bay
- Native English speaker
- Be friendly, outgoing and enthusiastic
- Show interest in your students and careabout their progress
- Experience teaching phonics or (YLE level) Cambridge ELT materials is an advantage
- High school student with good academic will also be considered
- Flexible work schedule,
- Sponsored work visa (as needed)
- Modern, comfortable and attractive working environment
To apply for this position, please sendyour resume with living location, academic result and expected salary to email@example.com
Only short-listed applicants will becontacted for an interview. You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within six weeks from the closing date. Enquiries by telephone or other meansregarding the receipt of your application or the progress of the recruitment exercise will not be entertained.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.