永旺(香港)百貨有限公司(「永旺百貨」)成立於1985年12月，並於1994年2月在香港聯合交易所上市，主要業務為經營綜合購物百貨店(GMS)，提供物有所值及一應俱全的日常生活用品給顧客。永旺百貨於1987年在太古創立第一間JUSCO康怡店(現AEON康怡店)，其後在港、九、新界各區相繼開設分店。永旺百貨一直以來積極發展多元化的業務及擴充市場領域，相繼開設獨立超級市場AEON SUPERMA...Know more
- • Work in Store to support full spectrum of human resources functions including store position recruitment, compensation & benefit,performance management; administration, etc.
- Organize and co-ordinate staff relations and communication activities
- Liaise with internal parties for daily HR operation & administration
- Diploma holder or above in Human Resources or related disciplines
- At least 3 years relevant working experience
- Well versed in Employment Ordinance, Employee Compensation Ordinance, other Labour Legislation
- Self-motivated, positive, well-organized, independent and demonstrate as a good team player
- Familiar with MS Office, Word Processing, Excel & PowerPoint usage
- Good command of both English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua is a definite advantage
- Immediate available is highly preferred and recent graduates will be consideredWe offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience to the successful applicant. Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salaries to The Human Resources Manager, AEON Stores (Hong Kong) Co., Limited, Units 7-11, 26/F, CDW Building, 388 Castle Peak Road, Tsuen Wan, New Territories.
"All application received will be kept strictly confidential and used exclusively for employment purpose only"
(Please quote our reference no. for the position applied on the envelope)
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.