Marketing Executive 市場推廣助理 (5-day work)
Established in 1994, Acumen has become oneof the most experienced GARMENT MANUFACTURER and SPORTSWEAR WHOLESALER in HongKong, specializing in technical outdoor garment and providing high quality OE...Know more
- Cooperate with sale team in execution the marketing strategic plan and provide full spectrum of marketing support
- Monitor the implementation of sales & marketing plan and performance so as to drive retail stores and distribution channels to achieve sales targets, brand objectives and yearly goals
- Prepare and follow up promotion materials such as Catalogue, Leaflet, POS, Print, Shop Display, etc.
- Responsible for marketing events and activities
- Assist in managing online and social media platforms, e.g. website, facebook
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by Senior
- Form 7/ DSE graduate or above, diploma in Marketing, Design or related discipline is an advantage
- 2-3 years of sales and marketing experience is required, preferably in the FMCG/ retail industry/ outdoor industry/ e-marketing
- Out-going, creative, self-motivated, positive attitude with good interpersonal and communication skills, responsible and able to meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese(including Mandarin)
- Proficient in MS Office, familiar with AI or/and PSD, knowledge of VM or other design software would be an advantage
- Immediate available will be an advantage
- Candidates with less or no relevant work experience will be considered as Marketing Assistant
5 working days, 12 annual leave, bank holiday, medical benefits, and education allowance, etc.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday (9:00am – 6:00pm)
Interested parties please submit your resume w/expected salary email to email@example.com (Ms Key Lam)
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.