Network Manager/Senior Manager (up to 70k)
- Lead the network team and support more than 200+ remote locations including offices and warehouses
- Responsible for network architecture design configuration, standard, policy, and best practices for global network infrastructure including IP phone systems and Wifi systems
- Drive the network subject matter experts to implement the global network projects and provisioning of network solutions
- Manage network and telecommunication service providers and its service delivery against KPI and SLA
- Oversee all change management, related audit activities associated with the network environment including documentation requirements, scheduled outages, operational procedures, etc.
- Responsible for network capacity planning and proactive monitoring of all network related components including IPT, networking equipment, network lines, load balancers, Wifi, etc.
- Research and provide strategic direction on the use of new products/technology including Routers, switches, network management, network optimization and wireless technologies
- Act as 2nd tier network support and troubleshooting for global network infrastructure
- Work with business stakeholders to confirm the business needs on network and plan the strategies of network expansion or revamp
- High Diploma or Degree holder in Computer Engineering or related disciplines
- A minimum of 5-7 years hands on experience in network engineering technologies
- A minimum of 3-5 years supervisory/management experience with budgeting experience plus.
- Proven competency in various technological areas including BGP, policy-based routing, OSPF, IPT Wifi, load balancers, WAN optimization, etc.
- Good knowledge on WAN optimizer and SD-WAN will be an advantage
- Sound knowledge on cloud solution (AWS, Azure or Ali-cloud) is a plus
- Experience on VoIP, Cisco IPT system – Call manager cluster, Unified messaging and Jabber is an advantage.
- Well-developed ability to successfully prioritize and maximize resources within a complex, highly dynamic and aggressive growth environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to present operational reports to senior management on regular basis
- Work independently and mange time effectively to meet and exceed deadlines and management expectations.
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational, project management and analytical skills
- Willing to travel and provide 7×24 support services
- CCNA/CCNP/CCDP/CCIE holder is preferred
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as a Manager
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.