Graphic Designer - Museum / 1 year contract
- Serve the Exhibition Design Team and assist in finalizing exhibition for the Museum of History and its branch museums according to schematic designs prepared by supervisors
- Assist in producing conceptual design drawings, 3D rendering and technical drawing
- Prepare visual contents and presentation method for interactive exhibits and exhibition display
- Coordinate installation and liaise with the fabricators and suppliers
- Assist in the creation and finalization of designs and produce artworks related to publications and advertisements for the Museum of History and its branch museums according to the schematic designs prepared by supervisors
- Provide graphic support for audio-visual production by the Engineering Team according to briefs set by our engineering team
- Keep in schedules and be responsible for the quality control of printing matters
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisors
- Higher Diploma in Design or related subjects (preferably in Visual Communication, Exhibition and Multimedia Design)
- At least 5 yrs working experience in design, including 2 consecutive years full-time work in related field during the past 5 years
- Experience in museum and exhibition design is an advantage
- Proficient in Macintosh Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Indesign CC, Sketchup, 3D Studio Max, Premeire, After effect
Interested parties please send your resume or contact or WhatsApp Ms. Lena Ng at 9245-2991 for a confidential discussion.
***Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only***
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.