ADMINISTRATIVE & HR OFFICER
· To provide secretarial support and assistance in daily operations.
· Responsible for some of HR functions, recruitment, leave & attendancerecord, compensation and benefits, staffing & employee relations, visa application and other employment related matters;
· Implement HR policies and procedures;
· Provide full spectrum of administration supports to head office, including office equipment maintenance, office supports etc.;
· Liaising with various vendors (including office supplies, maintenance and IT support etc.);
· Perform any ad hoc projects and assignments as requested.
· Preferably minimum 2-3 years or above relevant working experience in HR & Administrative field;
· Analytical & detail-minded, pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, problemsolving with good organization & interpersonal skills;
· Able to communicate effectively with staff at all levels;
· Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese Word Processing;
· Fluent in written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin;
· Able to handle multi-tasks independently and work under pressure;
· Working Location: Sheung Wan;
· Immediate availability or short notice is highly preferable.
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, Double Pay, medical,etc. to the right candidate.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.